Backing up your data is not a new concept. We all know that it is necessary; but it seems that the time and attention needed to do it properly can be overwhelming. Partnering with an IT solutions provider like Newave Solutions can make it easier.
See the Newave Solutions website for more information.
Why are backups so urgent, and why do we keep talking about it?
- 30% of people have never backed up their data
- 29% of data disasters are caused by accident
- 113 mobile phones are lost or stolen every minute
- 1 in 10 computers are infected with viruses each month
Those are pretty startling figures when you consider how dependent we are on our technology for personal and business use. Newave can help you mitigate and plan your data backup and recovery systems.
- We will help you determine what devices need to be backed up and how much storage space is needed to accommodate your data. – This seems pretty straight forward, but it can become complex because not all devices are alike and they don’t all store data the same way. Apple devices may be backing up to a cloud environment, whereas an Android device may be storing data on a micro-SD. How does all the data get centralized for restoration and accessibility? Newave determines IT for you.
- We will help you determine what types of data need to be backed up, how often, and what privacy levels are associated with your data. – Your accounting and financials, corporate records, emails, HR documents, etc. will have vastly different privacy settings and access controls than widely distributed information that may have public access. There may be federal regulations in place that require information be stored with specific measures in place to protect information. Also, not everyone needs a constant stream of backup. A photographer that shoots thousands of photos may not want all of the data backed up automatically – they may only want a curated amount of content backed up after it has been deposited to a specific folder or at a specific time of day. Newave configures IT for you.
- We will help prepare you for different types of disaster. Device failure; Weather event; Cyber attack; Business continuity disruption; Internal/Employee threats; any of these and more require different actions to remedy – and Newave prepares IT for you.
- Newave will manage your backups. This is straight forward. We manage IT for YOU.
- Newave will manage restoration of your data so that you can get back to working and making money with minimal or no downtime. Newave restores IT for YOU.
At Newave, we love what we do and we love being able to do it for you. Contact a Newave expert for more information about solutions that work.
We Make IT About YOU